Home / Admission / Admission Procedure
For Courses Offered by Respective College, Institution & University
For admission to any of the Travel and Tourism programmes, candidates must comply with application guidelines. The admission process helps us select students whose ambitions and abilities align with the travel and tourism industry.
Our step by step admission guide enables us to understand your core strengths and suggest the right Travel and Tourism program for you.
- Under Graduate Programmes – Successfully appeared / cleared 10+2 examinations or equivalent from recognized Board
- Post Graduate Programmes – Graduate in any stream from a recognized University.
Submit duly filled Pre Application Form along with the following Self Attested documents:
- 3 passport size photographs
- Photocopy of 10th marksheet and certificates
- Photocopy of 12th marksheet and certificates
- Photocopy of Graduation marksheet and Provisional Certificate / degree (applicable only for PG Programmes Applicants)
- Candidates whose result is awaited, can submit their:
- Exam Hall Ticket / Admit Card
- Experience Certificates (if any)
- Photo ID Proof & Address Proof (Aadhaar Card /
- Passport / Driving License).
- Kindly note that students need to submit the Original copy of all the above-mentioned Academic documents at the time of admission
Entrance Test & Evaluation
For Bachelor’s and Post-Graduate Programmes
- Applicants need to successfully complete the evaluation process including Interview, Test, and / or Project submission, etc.
- Shortlisted Applicant shall be called for Personal Interview or Telephonic Interview (for outstation Applicant)
- The prime objective of evaluation process is to check the candidate’s personality traits, academics, goals and self-awareness level
- Applicant will have to submit the Original certificates and documents as required
- Selected Applicants shall be informed by phone / email regarding their selection and payment of fees.
- UG Programme applicants must make the payment of First Instalment along with the Application Form
- Selected PG Programme Applicants must make the payment of First Instalment within 7 days of the announcement of selection