Covid-19 – Health and Safety Measures
The following public health measures shall be followed to reduce the risk of COVID-19 by all (faculty members, employees, students and visitors) in our campuses at all times:
- Installation & use of Aarogya Setu App shall be advised wherever feasible.
- Physical distancing of at least 6 feet to be followed as far as feasible.
- Use of face masks/covers to be made mandatory.
- Screening of students, faculty and staff, wearing of face covers/ mask, sanitizing of hands etc. will be ensured at all entry and exit points.
- Frequent hand washing with soap even when hands are not visibly dirty. Use of alcohol-based hand sanitizers can be done wherever feasible.
- Respiratory etiquettes to be strictly followed. This involves strict practice of covering one’s mouth and nose while coughing/sneezing with a tissue/handkerchief/flexed elbow and disposing of used tissues properly.
- Spitting shall be strictly prohibited.
- Hand washing stations with facilities of liquid soap shall be created so that every student can wash her/ his hands frequently.
- Self-monitoring of health by all.
- All students & faculty are expected to report illness if experiencing any symptoms.
Disciplinary Action for Non Compliance of Safety Protocols.
Penalty will be imposed for those who do not comply with our safety guidelines.
- Failure to wear Mask
- Failure to appear for temperature checks
- Violating the Social distancing norms
Note: Safety Protocols will be regularly updated to adhere to the new advisory issued by Public Authorities.